I have questions and now I want answers.

What is "slash" exactly? I see it so often in this site.

Also.

Where do I find a cool looking layout for my profile?

~*~*~*~*~

Anyways, now to talk about something else. Do any of you own Final Fantasy XII: Revenant Wings for the DS? And if you do, you must agree with me and nod your head when I say that Mission 8-4, you know the part where you fight Mydia for the first time (I think it's the first time), is extremely hard! But thanks to GameSpot.com and their great walkthroughs I now have an idea on how to beat her. Heh-heh-heh...I will annihilate her!

Next topic.

Where do you guys write your stuff? In your room? And what's the perfect mood for it? Is there supposed to be music in the background, the whole room is shrouded in darkness, quiet, peace, door closed? How? Because I really can't find the motivation. I like writing. Don't love it. Like it.
I wanna get into my zone. Ya' know, all comfy and in perfect surroundings?

I hate the Naruto fillers. DETEST! DESPISE! ABHOR! Yea, I feel that strongly about it. The only plus side is the opening songs. The season 8 & season 9 songs are my personal favorite. Especially "Yura Yura [can't remember the rest]". The episodes, now, the episodes themselves I do not like. Boring beyond belief, I say. But, then again, you ask, "Why watch em' if you hate them fillers so much?", well, my dear friend, I will tell you simply, "ValiantSong is an obsessive fan." Blunt truth. I cannot, will not, even if the world was ending outside my very window, I would not miss one single episode. Yea!

I hate Sakura.

Ok, moving on.

(COMMERCIAL BREAK)

Love to watch anime, but can't find the exact episodes to one of your favorite anime? Try AnimeKiwi.com an excellent site for all your hard-core fan needs. Try it. There you will find a very long list of anime shows, free to watch, and full episode too. There is even some movie's to choose from. Go on, you won't be dissapointed.

(END)

Just wanted to let some of you know. I used to watch em' on YouTube but got tired of finding Part 1 or Part 4. Heck, they were't in order! Yea, so I got tired of that and then by miracle I found that amazing site. Pretty cool that one is.

Maybe in my next journal I'll talk about my AWESOME poster.
June 24th, 2008 at 04:03am