Hey You

Hey you...thats right you. if you guess guess who you are then perhaps what im saying is right...do you ever think abotu me...what would have, could have happened. do you ever wonder or worry, i know i do. do you ever just want to know how im doing or just chat for old time sakes i know i do. do you ever think back to the past just for a moment but long enough to remember what happened and what you did. i know i do..do you ever just roll on the wrong side and care? i know i do... will you tell me...im telling you?

hey you..next person...will you really miss me? are you counting down? do you hate me? i knwo what i have done wrong but i have reason...im scaredwhen your not happy and your not happy. the world crashes if you dont smile and now its hitting the rocks. when im gone will you care? or am i something better off in your life. thats what i feel like i am and now i am living in it. i am being who you think i really am...do you know who you are?

hey you...next person, do you see me waiting in front of you... are my giggles simply silence? am i waiting for nothing. can t you see that i want to save you! that i want to be the persn crashing in your life? no ou cant see because all you see is th emonster from your past. do you know who you are?

hey you..the world...im leaving and i pray when i come back i wont be the same person, because i hate who i am. i feel like i cant stop being this monster..i feel like i cant change my heart and now i just wan it gone. im leaving and when i come back ill show you all or perhaps ill just fail.

hell maybe ill just become emo and post emo blogs everyday...

but anyways..im sorry everyone for the person i am today..i cant explain it because i do not know..all i know is that i keep searching and lookingbut all i fiind is emptyness. yeah yeah..god blah blah blah i dont wan to hear about how god can fill this its nothing to me now.

i just feel so alone ..and i know how selfish that is but i cant help what my heart feels.

i just want it to be gone...i just want to be gone.
June 24th, 2008 at 08:24am