Garage Door!

Hi Everyone.

Yesterday evening my Dad phoned his Mom (my Grandmother) to chat and my Mom started eavesdropping on the conversation, he said he had had enough so my Mom thought he meant he was going to divorce her. (My Dad is still deciding whether to divorce my Mom). So my Mom started crying hysterically and so I called my Dad and he went to check up on her. They had a huge fight, (while my Grandmother was on the phone) and so I started talking to my Gran, eventually my Dad came back and started talking to his Mom again. My Mom was still crying.

Today my Mom was cutting some bushes, she had to move her car, and the garage door broke. Because my Mom is so unstable she started having a panic attack (that means she starts shaking and crying and screaming, she managed to call my Dad and he said he would come home to fix it. If we had left the garage door open everything in the garage would be stolen.

So my Dad came home and I was playing Sims 2 in the study, we chatted a bit then my Mom came into the study and she was crying hysterically because she was worried about the garage door. My Dad and Mom went outside and they went to fix the garage door. About half an hour later, my Mom came into the study crying and saying that her car was broken and that my Dad had broken his fingers. She phoned the people that own the house and said that my Dad’s fingers were broken and so on. The owners of the house said they were coming immediately. I went to check on my Dad and his fingers were not broken, they were just a bit squashed (thats what he told me). The estate agents came and they looked at the door, they left to get someone to fix the door.

Two guys came to fix the garage door and they have been here four hours and they still haven’t fixed it!

LucyForKing.
June 24th, 2008 at 08:38pm