Introducing the Beautiful World of Mibba to my School.

My english teacher caught me on mibba while we were working on an assignment.

I was getting ready to be yelled at, which is what one would expect when they get caught doing something other then the work that they're supposed to be doing.

But to my great surprise, an intrest sparked with her.

She asked me what it was, and I explained to her that it was a place for young people to post our work, and get feedback by our peers.

I was shocked when she told that she would mention it to the other teachers.

Of coarse- they would have to block chat.
But still.

Imagine the whole school using mibba!

I told her how much it meant to me. I told her how much it has improved my writing skills.

I did warn her that some people abuse it- putting graphic stories with sex scenes and such, but as long as people rate their stories properly, then they can stay away from those things. Slash- I guess is what it's called.

I'm really happy about this.
I hope the other teachers consider. Maybe, I could get alot more people to join the wonderful world of mibba- and become part of our big Mibbian family.

I'm really excited.
June 27th, 2008 at 02:35am