Story characters!

Since Mibba won't let me post my characters in my story, I'm posting them here.
XD

Image
Delany Williams.
Story: When The Day Met The Night
Age:17
Delany is smarter than kids her age.
In fact, she was upped a grade is is actually Graduated.
She just moved to Forks from Anawalt, West Virginia (another small town).

Image
Paige Katy.
Story: Cover Story Now In Stores
Age: Now, she's 21.
Lead Singer for Falling In Flames.
Paige loves walks on the beach, tofu, being a rockstar, and her awesome new boyfriend, Pete, along with his puppy!

Image
Lianna Elane Fenner Davis.
Story: That's What You Get When You Let Your Heart Break
Age:22
Hi!
I'm Fallen Farro's best friend.
I'm also 22 and married to Jeremy Davis.
We're trying to save Josh and Fallen from resorting to Divorce.

Image
Fallen Andrea Lenoe Farro
Story: That's What You Get When You Let Your Heart Win
Age:22
I'm Fallen.
I'm 22 and married to Josh Farro, my recent man of my dreams.
I just.....I need him to see I wanted that baby just as much as he did.

Image
Chelsia Andréa Limbarso
Story:Something Like Summertime
Age: 18
She enjoys skating, surfing, being funny, shopping (mostly as Pac Sun), having fun with friends, and just being herself. She also seems to enjoy Shaun's company...just a little too much to be friends.

Image
Jamie Avery.
Story:Something Like Summertime
Age: 18
Jamie's the lesbian that's been rejected by almost everyone at camp. Until she meets Shaun and Chelsia! They mean the world to her! Her forte is skating, but Chelz is teaching her how to surf.

Image
Bryce Tyler
Story:Heaven Help Us
Age:16, going on 17 soon.
Bryce never knew what was right from wrong. Until he met Malina, and now she's all he thinks about.

Image
Malina Davis
Story:Heaven Help Us
Age:16
Malina was the new kid, and the only guy that didn't comment on her boob size was Bryce. And he's so different from what the other kids keep telling her.

Image
Emily Peter(based on one of my bffs, Pan!)
Story:Heaven Help Us
Age:16
Emily is Malina's only realy friend in Portland, and she's starting to believe everything Malina is saying about Bryce.

Image
Natty Williams
Story:That's What You Get.......
Age:23
Natty just married Hayley. SHE'S MARRIED TO HAYLEY!

I WILL POST MORE SOON! How about requesting the characters you want to see?
June 27th, 2008 at 02:51am