I hate titles.

RAWR!!! I'm like SO FREAKIN PISSED OFF!!!

And I cant' do an effin thing about it! GOD!!!

I'm posting this just on here because I don't feel like letting everyone on my myspace know yet...

My freaking boyfriend broke up with me last night...

And I'm not pissed at him, I'm not even upset with him, my feelings for him are... exactly the same.

AND THAT'S WHAT PISSES ME OFF!!!!

I just want him to be mine, and I KNOW he's not even going to TALK to anyone all summer besides me and a couple of other people I know, and there's even a small chance that we would end up getting together at the end of the summer, but I WANT HIM STILL MINE NOW.

I have like this... suspicion that he broke up with me because he saw that I could not STAND not seeing him and not getting anything I wanted, and knew that I needed other attention besides just mental, I needed some physical love too. Of course, that might just be me trying to make him look better in my head...

Honestly, I was suffering because I couldn't DO anything, and I'm very open and flirtatious like that, but I still WANT him, even if he isn't doing everything I need....

It's so freaking frustrating, and usually after I break up with someone, I completely put them in my past and move on, no problems with feelings, but with him, I CAN'T EFFIN DO THAT! And he even wants to stay friends, and I couldn't leave him even if he told me to fuck off because he's just LIKE MY OTHER HALF I NEED! He's my effing MALE JESSIE. I Can't find another one!

GOD! I JUST WANT TO BREAK SOMETHING!!! I want to fucking take a baseball bat to some peoples heads, or go paintballing, or something... go rip out someone's effing thoat. I WANT TO FREAKING HIT SOMETHING!!!! AGHHHH!!!!!!

FRUSTRATION AND AGGRAVATION AND ANGER AND KILLER INSTINCT AND DEPRESSION AND ALL THOSE OTHER NEGATIVE FEELINGS!!!!!

... So now I have to get ready for work...

I can't even effing eat... Grah.

Hope I don't go all dizzy or throw up or snap at someone up there...

Laters.

-Heartbreaker.
June 27th, 2008 at 11:48pm