The Smell of Freshly Done Perms and Grooming Sleepy Horses....

So I went to work this morning. (idk if you consider volunteering at a horse stable work, but i sure do. it can be quite a hasle...(sp?)) hasel...ha-ass-hole LMAO. HA ASS HOLE....wow that does sound like it a lil' bit.
"I, I ,I, I, I, I ,I needed someone to talk to.
And you, you you you, you, you you you needed someone
to hold you...." -FTSK
anyways, i was there for like 3 1/2 hours, which is adverage, i usually stay from 9-12/1. but today was boring, hardly any kids came in, accept the usual Sussana, she's so cute but usually has trouble knowing what horse she's on...
susanna: where's bubbles?
therapist: honey, you're ON bubbles...
susanna: *stares*
a few minutes later...
susanna: i wanna see bubbles.
XD, i love these kids. a lot of them are non verbal or have trouble with comunicating. its great to see them show progress!
Then the gorgeous Danielle comes waltzing in. she's about three and is obsessed with lifting her shirt up and poking her tummy. she always said this weird german word for fart....Furz...that's what it is, but i think she said something else...I know that exit in german is...
Ausgang...but u pronounce it Ass-fart....lmao.
Anyways....When I got home I chilled for a while until I had to leave for a 4:15 haircut appointment w/ the all famous Lisa. She's like 32, looks 25, and like a bestfriend. she's talks about her boyfriend issues...WITH ME...lol. but on the way there we stopped off at Ulta and I saw like 4 of my friends there, it was really weird, lol.
.... so my hair looks all shnazy.
OMG, and even though I technically didn't need it, i got my eyebrows waxed. it took me a while to notice. "oh fuck, she's rubbing hot wax on my face and then ripping it off my skin...fantastic!" so it didn't really hurt, just burned. but i laugh when i get hurt so its okay....
then when I got home, my grandfather was here, he's from the east side of the country. its nice to see him cuz we dont get to as often as we would like to. My grandma of course forgot something at home and went to the nearest Chicos to buy it again...psh. lol
as for me...well im just sittin' around, waiting for something interesting to happen...
June 28th, 2008 at 02:37am