My Brother's getting bigger

Mibbians...

My big brother (Sai-niisan) just GRADUATED!!!!! I'm so HAAAAAAAAAAAAPPY!!!!!!!!!!!!! TT-TT Soooo....details. At the ceremony, I met up with my friend Yuki-senpai because my Grandparents sat next to someone RANDOM which happened to be my friend's parents. We talked a while about anime and "oh...who would YOU marry...in ANIME?!?!!?" *cough cough is physically IMPOSSIBLE cough cough*

Also...When they announced my brother on the thing, they said "Justin Bliblwittz" ...ZOMG!!!! HOW do you confuse "Jon" with "Justin" ?!?!?! And, if you get "Bliblwittz" right, how can you do a simple mistake of mispronouncing "Jon" ?!?!?!!? LOL!!!!! (Bliblwittz is NOT our last name, I just don't want stalkers after me)

So...then, Yuki-senpai talked the day away until her sister, Char-chan, came to receive her diploma, and pushed to the very wires we couldn't pass and hugged her over it. We stayed there until Sai-niisan came, then I ended up bumping fists with him....I mean, that's nice and all (for us, at least) but I was hoping for a hug...oh, well...shouldn't push my luck....

Ok...so...AFTER-PARTY!!!!! My cousin, Natto, came!!! He's SOOOOOO chibi!!!! KAWAII OVERDOSE!!!! I glomped him sooo bad...and lifted him up a lot ^-^ *squeeeee* Also, 2 of Sai-niisan's friends came over, + a few teachers. I got along with them all WOOT. In fact...1 of them was an OTAKU!!!! LIKE ME!!!!!! I felt good, cuz on the trampoline, Sai-niisan, his friend "Kira" (saving the embarassment of giving out his name...) and I were talking and the conversation went to movies and trailed off to live action anime movies, and Kira and I were just leaning in closer as the conversation went to that as you would see twins who were separated for an entire summer. I referenced more anime than I realized, apparently, cuz Sai-niisan tried to change the subject, try to join in, or let us talk with an emo expression on his face as if I'd just stolen the attention of his yaoi boy rather than a good friend. FWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!!!!! Friend stealer *point to self* LOL (again).

I also forced er...um...asked nicely...for Kira to read my huge binder of random fanfiction and original series's and fanart and...um...other such crap. I warned him that I was a yaoi fangirl, and that almost had him put my stuff down...but I lied and said I only liked the mild stuff...at least that was true enough with what I MAKE. He was looking at a page that had the mildly dirty Sasunaru (Sasuke+Naruto sharing Sasuke's kimono, only really showing their faces and a bit of their chests) and I was like "ZOMG!!! Don't look in the bottom right corner!!!!" just as he was turning his head there, and I think I mentally scarred him...Oh, and I was in half Deidara half Misa Misa cosplay during the party thing cuz mom yelled at me for cosplaying...I'm 10x cuter and more innocent in cosplay, so I surpose that's what sparred my life.

Oh, and before I forget, I pwned Granny Chiyo (My grandma on my mom's side) without me realizing. Here's what happened:

Granny Chiyo: Deidara, that's a cute dress. I've never seen it before.
Deidara: Maybe that's because you weren't at my concert.
Mom: OH!!!!!!! As you say, Deidara, PWNED!!!!!!!!

This only makes sense cuz Granny Chiyo went to all the horrible band and chorus concerts featuring my brothers, but NONE of mine, even though our band AND chorus are at HIGH SCHOOL LEVEL. For seventh grade, that's NOT bad at ALL. I'm not here to sob story you people (yet) so I'll get back on track...

Ok...also, my Dad tried to teach me how to put out fires cuz.....well, cuz I'm Deidara....and....you can guess.(actually, my Dad cooked on open flame. I'm not THAT stupid...) WOOT. The ashes and stuff BLEW UP!!!!! It was KOOLZ.

I better get to bed, then. But before I leave, Granny Chiyo gave Sai-niisan a graduation present!!! She gave him a card, then he opened a box that had a white t-shirt and keys taped to the shirt. Sai-niisan unfolded the shirt and saw a photo of Granny Chiyo's truck. We told him to look in the garage...and there was the truck, dressed up for the situation--being Sai-niisan's NEW CAR. Gas mileage, however...the truck is REALLY old, so...SUCKS TO BE HIM. IT'S HIS PROBLEM NOW. ^-^

~Deidara~
June 29th, 2008 at 05:08am