NOOOOOOO!!!!!!!

I'm in a state of shock. I can't beieve it. I now realize how much I really am in love with david tennant.

It's rumored right now (VERY RUMORED) that David Tennant will be leaving Doctor Who at the end of this series (*THIS SERIES*) and will be replaced by this guy >> http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0001015/

SOOOOO UGGGGLLLLYYYY!!! AND OOOOOLLLLLDDDDDD!!! (and not even a handsome/dashing old!!)

*Goes and hangs self*

Now I feel better.

BUT NNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This can't be happening!! By Tenny-poo!! SOOO OLLDD!!! In fact, he's TEN FUCKING YEARS OLDER THAN TENNANT!!! HOLY SHIT!! AND SSOOO UGGGGLLLLYYY!!! I mean, come on! Christopher Eccleston was only three years younger than this dude but he didn't look like it (maybe it's cause he's an uber-marathon runner or sumthin'). I'm scared, i'm really scared. I'm scared that my life will be over and i'll be forced to watch... this old dude.... take the place of my lovable, dovable Tenny-poo!! TENNY-POO!!! What's gonna happen to Rose? This guys so old and ugly, why would she wanna hang around.

OH SHIT!! I just came to a terrible revelation!!

WHAT IF ROSE DIES IN THE SERIES FOUR FINALE!!

LIKE FOR REAL THIS TIME!!!

Well, if that happens and the tenth doctor dies, let's just hope they have one last romanticy moment that i will be able to cherish and make dozens of icons out of.

Either that or he regenerates and she sees how ugly and old he is and she jumps into a black hole.

It could happen.

Image

I mean, look at him. Ew. I think I just threw up a little in my mouth. If he becomes the Doctor, they better fix him up! (i.e. Pimp my Doctor)

So, all I have to say is this.

Image

EDIT!!!:

Oh honestly people! Yes, I realize I'm overreacting and that it's just a show but I'm sick, it's two in the morning, and i have the right to vent a little. So please, no pointless comments about it being just a show. I realize that. And if you're just going to say i'm overreacting, I know that too. Thank you.
July 2nd, 2008 at 08:17am