MUAHAHAHA...guess who's bored

Our fridge is broken. My icecream melted.....AND I REALLY REALLY REALLY LOVE ICECREAM! oh well...
I told you that I would write about something positve when something positive happens.
well, I had fun with my boy toy yesterday *I laugh*.
he gave me a T-shirt from the 4 day concert thing he was at. When I saw it I said "Oh hey cool! Wait...you went to a country concert?"
he replied "Yeah, it was fun"
"You went to a country concert and you had fun?" I said in dibelief (he hates country music, I dont mind some of it) and then he smiled "Of course, I was practically drunk the entire time!"(I don't really believe in getting drunk but I dont care if he does it)
That was yesterday and I'm still wearing it. It's REALLY hot outside and I'm roasting. If my ducks hadn't died yesterday they would have been roasted ducks today anyway (mmm...yummy...nice and feathery and everything).
You know, I have this obsession with knowing everyones favorite colors, mine is red. yes, that was random, I dont know why I said that...
during the summer I have gained like 4 pounds and guess what!?
I DONT CARE =D
that leaves me with the equivalent of being 108 pounds.....If it even mattered I could lose it but I actually got exited about gaining weight.
Did you know I practically live off sugar? during the school year I went to this chick for an appointment that was like a doctors checkup
anyway-she told me I was really close to being a pre-diabetic
and it just so happens thet that disease is common on both sides of my family. Why isn't that brilliant...? 0_0
Anyway...I will just talk later becuz......Well I don't know why but it isnt the point ^^
July 3rd, 2008 at 09:55pm