Another one of those ipod things I am so fond of...

1. Open your library (iTunes, Winamp, Media Player, iPod,Zune etc)
2. Put it on shuffle
3. Press play
4. For every question, type the first words/sentence spoken in the song
5. When you go to a new question, press the next button
6. Don't lie and try to pretend you're cool...

-----------------------------------------

1. First thing you say every morning: Can't you see I'm easily bothered by persistence (Walk-Pantera)

2. First thing you think every morning: Shaking like a dog shittin' razorblades (Radio-Alkaline Trio)

3. What you say to your friends most often: Again the burden of losing rests upon my shoulders (Buried Alive By Love- H.I.M)

4. What do you say to the love of your life?: I fly like paper, get high like planes,if you catch me at the border I got visa's in my name (Paper Planes- M.I.A)

5. Whats do you say/call your worst enemy?: Next motherfuckers gonna get my metal (Lunchbox- Marilyn Manson)

6. What do you say whenever you have a break up?: Free,that's all that she could bleed (Molly's Chambers- Kings of Leon)

7. What did/do/are you going to say at prom?: And you,can bring me to my knees (Outside- Staind)

8. Your view on life: I, I will split you in two (Pretty Piece of Flesh-One Inch Punch)

9. What about mental breakdowns?: I'm having trouble trying to sleep (Brain Stew- Green Day)

10. Thoughts while driving?: I may be ten years old but I still know what's up ( I Wanna Get A Mohawk (But Mom Won't Let Me Get One)- AFI)

11. View on religion?: Centuries pass and still the same (Lost- Avenged Sevenfold)

12. Getting back together with your ex: Evanescent like the scent of decay (Nymphetamine(Overdose)- Cradle Of Filth)

13. At your wedding/friend’s wedding: I find a map and draw a straight line (Set Fire To The Third Bar- Snow Patrol)

15. Your final battle (be it emotional or physical) : So this is Christmas (So This Is Christmas- John Lennon)

16. At Death/Funeral: Well I'd rather cut you than the wedding cake (Die My Bride- Murderdolls)

17. Last thought before going to sleep: It was Christmas Eve babe, in the drunk tank (Fairytale of New York- The Pogues featuring Kirsty McColl)
July 4th, 2008 at 02:21am