> < yay un.

Here's the NON-angsty journal of the fireworks display. I met up with Zetsu there!!! YAY!!!! He asked if I wanted to sit with him and his family...they were only 10 feet away...*anime sweat mark* We ended up talking for almost 2 hours on the phone that morning, and we STILL had enough talk in us to last another 3!!! We mainly talked about video games and random stuff on youtube.
The fireworks were SWEEEEEET!!!!! THEY WENT BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! A few of them looked like anime characters kinda...YES, I AM CRAZY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
After we got home, my Dad was upset....erm...here's the conversation.

Dad: That traffic SUCKED!!!
Me: ...poor Dad...
Dad: Deidara, It's YOUR fault!!! Your mother and I didn't want to go, but YOU asked!!! We could've seen fireworks on the TV!!!!!!!!!
Me: But...getting eaten alive by bugs is part of the experience!!!
Dad: Well...we COULD'VE seen OTHER people get eaten alive by bugs on HIGH DEFFINITION!!!! *Thumbsup*
Me: ...that was STILL fun...*mumble* *mumble*
July 5th, 2008 at 05:45pm