Keeping to Myself

As i was sitting at the party my parents forced me to go to....many things crossed my mind. While the rain was falling down and the soft murmur of people's conversations filled the air. The horrid voices singing karaoke didn't make the situation much better. I thought, who was I there for? What is every parent's logic? How could ANYTHING be so boring? All of these answers would probably never be stated. As i pulled the lint off of my sweatshirt for lack of nothing else to do, a strange old man came up to me. He was bouncing a balloon on a rubber band in my face. I thought, what is he doing!? Happens, he was the life of the party, the DJ, oh how lovely. It appears he doesn't appreciate sarcasm. So i took the balloon to please him, put on a fake smile and just practiced my acting. That's all i could do to make him leave me alone. Except alone isn't where i wanted to be. After that experience, i watched the boys play basketball, i thought of how I could've beat them all, but i just stood there, watching in despair. How I wasn't being invited into the game, by my OWN brother, saddened me...so i just sat in the car. When my parents came out front to see me sitting in the car. The world blew up....I was in so much trouble, i just wanted to live under a rock. I don't understand any adult's logic because if i was at a party only by force, how could they expect me to talk to people i didn't even know....who knows? Oh i don't care anymore because now i'm home, on the computer having a good life. It's all good now.
July 6th, 2008 at 01:13am