Philosophical thoughts 1

Image

i dislike pretty people who are famous or have some form of influence in the world. not for their personality, not for who they are and not even for how they look but for how people treat them. the shallow minded people that believe looks are everything, the shallow minded people who determine social status by looks, the shallow minded people that give you more cd sales and popularity because of your pretty looks. when i am finally noticed for my talent, don’t think i will change. i will remain the same. i will prove that looks are not everything, i will change the boundaries of stereotypes and social status by my ideals and originality.

thinking to myself the other day when i was trying to reason with my self why another person who is less talentful than myself (just being truthful) could become so popular and liked while i am put in the background to live to die another day. no pun there because that's what happens. i know you will all say "that's show business" but i don't care. that is show business but it shouldn't be, it doesn't have to be. break the mould. change things. make the rules by challenging the old.

i am satirical. i am honest. that's who i am so please don't think i intend to offend. you can't help how you think.
July 7th, 2008 at 06:20am