You Know You're Obsessed With A7X When..

Bee’s Crazy Mind

1. Syn’s guitar solos are sacred. When you’re into the solo, you will kill anyone who interrupts.
2. You know “Grapes in the Mouth” by heart. You can’t even look at grapes without going into it.
3. You bought the self-titled CD the day it came out, and bought another copy with the MVI.
4. The DVD is your Bible. Touching it is punishable by death.
5. You know the day before the news is officially out if someone cut their hair and pray that it’s not your favorite band member.
6. You consider JB and Matt Berry a part of the band, even though they aren’t in the band.
7. Birthdays for the guys are national holidays to you.
8. Skipping school for a concert is worth it- if your parents don’t know, they expected it anyway.
9. Your parents officially ban you from saying anything about Vengeance, Shadows, Deceit, Reverend, or Christ. Plague couldn’t even be uttered and the letters A and X need substitutes.
10. You have the deathbat tattooed somewhere on your body or plan to get it tattooed on your body.
11. Someone says something bad about Avenged Sevenfold, and they’re going to the hospital. It’s not an opinion anymore, it’s a personal insult.
12. “Seize the Day” isn’t just a song; it’s your life motto.
13. You know at least one person who loves the band, and if you don’t, you think you’re the only one with any musical taste.
14. If it was announced that Avenged Sevenfold wanted to take over the world, you wouldn’t be scared. You would laugh, thinking “Finally,” take up your belongings and help the cause.
15. Las Vegas and Huntington Beach are destinations you must go to before your death.
16. “Barbie Girl” has a whole new meaning for you.
17. You would personally beat anyone up who had anything bad to say about the A7X girlfriends, no matter how much you love the guys.
18. You know the A7X pledge by heart…all versions.
19. You hate MTV, but when A7X won the VMA, you were heard throughout your whole neighborhood screaming “TAKE THAT, Panic At the Disco!”
20. “Bat Country” is a frame of mind and one you’re at frequently.
21. If Zacky ever did open a Vengeance University, you would enroll and never look back. Hey, you might even finish high school to go!
22. You played the DVD so much that you have had to replace it at least three times.
23. You watch Disney movies and have found a connection to at least one band member. [Mo and Liss]
24. It makes you physically sick to not have anything new by the band within a week it comes out.
25. You know more about the guys than you do your own family. In fact, it's like they are your family.
26. You can't tell anyone a thing about the election, but you can say in detail what deathbatnews.com had to say.

The Zany Mind of Lyndsey

1. Every time time you here the word "insane" you sing the chorus from Almost Easy.
2. The word hair brings tears to your eyes because of one Mr. Zacky Vengeance.
3. The sight of a duck or just thinking the word makes you laugh.
4. You see the words bass or ass and thank Zacky V for that little piece of wisdom.
July 9th, 2008 at 01:24am