Holidays.

Holidays are the best thing in the world right now.

So far I've seen five movies, Get Smart (with Laura), The Incredible Hulk (with Corey and Laura), Sex and the City (With Emma and Ashley), Kung-Fu Panda (with Corey, Matilda and Laura) and Hancock (With Corey and Renee).
I've also just chilled out and spent my money with some friends, as you do on holidays =D.

Tomorrow night I'm going to go see The Getaway Plan, Goodnight Nurse and Closure In Moscow at Albert Hall, which should be awesome, and then on Saturday afternoon, I'm heading off to the coast. Yay!

After the coast I'm coming back here, on like Wednesday or Tuesday, to go and see the first session of BATMAN: THE DARK KNIGHT!

It is going to be epic.
Batman's been my favourite superhero since I was a little, troublemaking, two year old, and it's always going to stay that way.

Last night I watched Across the Universe, and it was amazing. If you haven't seen it, definitely watch it, the entire aspect of it is just breathtaking.
I'd say a nine out of ten. Which on my scale, is really really amazing.
I'm picky =D.

Another thing that I'm super uber excited about right now is ESCAPE THE FATE!
Corey, Laura and I are going to go and see them on Friday the 25th of July, and then we're spending a nice weekend in Sydney.
Well... maybe not nice... maybe kind of hectic. Lol.

It shall go off.
=).
July 9th, 2008 at 12:11pm