Working with Shane West

So last night I had this dream that I was at work (it totally wasn't the place I work at) and all of a sudden Shane West comes in and shows me this piece of paper saying that he will be working there now. The only thing it said on the paper was "press the action button." So in the dream I ask him what his name is and he gives me this extreme Spanish name and so I take this clipboard and look through all these pages to find out where he is supposed to work. I end up not finding his name so I started looking through this book (which looked like a biology text book) to see what job would match what his paper said. I couldn't find anything in the book so I go and I ask my boss and she was like "just put him on one of the low end starting jobs."

So I start showing him around and for some reason, I don't know why, I start holding his hand. But then all of a sudden my boss comes walking by out of nowhere and so I try to let go of his hand because I thought it would get me in trouble, but he wouldn't let go of my hand. Finally he let go of my hand just in time and once my boss left he grabbed my hand. So I ended up taking him to a cafeteria and I was like "well you could work here." And I started describing all the food that they had out, and it was all gross looking fried foods. So he grabs this little fried pocket looking thing and starts to eat it and gives me this weird look and shakes his head no. And that is when my stupid alarm clock woke me up.

It was quite a pleasant surprise having Shane West in my dream, and having him want to hold my hand.
July 10th, 2008 at 07:26pm