Great Big Sea <3

Yup yup yup! I went to see Great Big Sea live!! =DDDDDD The bestest band in all of Newfoundland!

I went with one of my best buddies Brianna, since she's also another big Great Big Sea fan. Lordy, the theatre was packed! Beer cans everywhere, smokers smoking, food being passed around. And of course the stage people were testing everything.

The starter band was okay. I've already forgotten the name of the band ^_^; The lead singer was so lanky! Tall, very little muscle, and really long hair. He kept on trying to do the moon-walk with his guitar. Over all, okay performance.

The crowd (including myself and Brianna) went crazy as soon as the sexy Allan came running on. Wooho! Hotty! =DDDD I even got a picture of Allan shaking his butt XD Sean got a haircut, which I was sad about =(
And Bob...looked like Bob.

I'm so tired now; standing, jumping up and down, screaming, and clapping. Whew. We had three young girls standing in front of us holding up huge signs. Gah, I felt like smacking them because I couldn't see the stage. Oh well, I got some pretty good images and videos.

Hahaha! there was this one guy who had at least 10 glasses of beer. And he got drunk pretty fast. It was really funny XD

The best part was that myself and Brianna got to actually meet the members of Great Big Sea! SOOO HAPPY! They are the funniest people ever...and Sean is a bit of a pervert. But who cares. We got their newest c.d and an autograph from them!

Cha chaaaa! The best night of my life =DDDDDDDDDDDDD

P.S Happy belated birthday Bri! July 5th! Sorry I missed it =(
July 13th, 2008 at 06:51am