DLJBBUT CONCERT 7.12.08!!!

THE CONCERT WAS UNBELIEVEABLE!!!
It started around 7:30, which meant me and my mom had been in line for over 3 hours before we were finally let in.
We we actually got there, it was around 3. We stayed in line for about a half hour before about four tour buses arrived. Girls started going CRAZY and running after them!!! BUT THEY WERE THE WRONG TOUR BUSES!!! It was hilarious!! But then this BIG LONG BLACK TOUR BUS started driving through, and guess who was sticking their heads out the window waving? JOE AND FRANKIE!!!! I didn't see them, but other girls did when they ran up to the fence to see them. LOL!
About ANOTHER half hour later, (or maybe it was another hour) BIG ROB CAME OUT!! Dude, the body guard needs his OWN BODY GUARD. I'm not even kidding! Girls ran over screaming and stuff like he WAS the Jonas Brothers!! It was INSANE!
We got LAWN seats, just in case you are wondering. But we had acutally a pretty good view.
The next exciting part came when DEMI came on!! She was AMAZING!!! She sung about six or seven songs, (none of them I knew, except for the first one which was That's How You Know from the Disneymania 6 CD, but was the remix from Enchanted.
Then about a half an hour passed before......
THE JONAS BROTHERS!!!
They sang SOOOOO MANY SONGS I COULDN'T EVEN KEEP TRACK!!!!
But they sang one song that they HAD WRITTEN THAT MORNING!!! It was really REALLY good. Nick sang A Little Bit Longer, and even my MOM got teary eyed when that happened. ): After another few songs they sang Hello Beautiful, and just before Joe sang the last two words of the song, your eyes, they paused, FOR TWO WHOLE MINUTES WHILE EVERYONE JUST SCREAMED!!! Kevin was blowing kisses to the crowd, Nick looked like he was amazed, honored, blown away, etc. and Joe looked like HE WAS ABOUT TO CRY HE WAS SO TOUCHED!!! I was like.....AWWWWW!!!
They also sang I Gotta Find You, and then brought Demi out again for This Is Me!!! I WAS
LIKE OMJ ITS MY FAVORITE SONG EVER!!!!
Just before they played Play My Music....guess what Kevin asked?!?!
"SO HAS ANYONE MADE ME A BIRDHOUSE YET?!"
IT WAS SO COOOOOOOOOOOOL!!!!
Their 'encore' pieces (though I don't count them as encore because it was obviously planned, the band members stayed on stage) and sang When You Look Me In The Eyes, and S.O.S.
DUDE THE PARKING LOT WAS A MESS AFTERWARDS!!! But I'm SO glad the timing worked out the way it did....I'm not even kidding. We were about to get onto the actual street, when a security guard stopped us. All of a sudden a police car and a bunch of other cars started piling out of this side street, and THEN THE JONAS TOUR BUS CAME OUT TOO. AND GUESS WHO WAS IN THE FRONT WITH BIG ROB AND THE DRIVER? NICK AND KEVIN. THEY WERE JUST WAVING TO EVERYBODY!!!! I WAS LIKE AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! I'm not even kidding. I was about maybe twenty feet max from the tour bus.
Well, that was the extent of my EXCITING AND ABSOLUTLY AMAZING NIGHT! I got home around one, so I'm hoping I can catch up on sleep. XD

If only you could have been there to see it for yourselves.....

xoxo
ariana;STAR
July 14th, 2008 at 01:07am