Fun in the Sun

So, yesterday I had a fun time at the beach with my friend.

The waves were realllly huge and at one point, a wave had crashed and kept coming closer so w saved what we could and ended up moving back further so another wipe out couldn't happen xD.

We spread out all the wet stuff, and soon enough it was dry.
I'm gonna post some of the pics I took at Southhampton Beach, Road D to be exact. They may not look big, but I wasnt able to take pics of the huge ones, because they would come and go really quickly.

I love that beach. It's so much nicer than the north shore. The north shore is filled with rocks and sharp shells. The south shore has soft sand and much better waves, and its much bigger.

Also, when I was there, I saw this really hot guy at the beach that looked like ryan ross when he had tht longish hair, like in the 'I write Sins' vid. He was like my age, maybe a year older, and like looked EXACTLY like Ryan. He had the same facial feature, and bone structure and was reallllllly hot. I wanted to talk to him, but sadly I didn't have the courage to. I didnt like stop straing until he left, and I noticed he was staring too. This is why I realllllllly wish I talked to him. But like it was scary, and I mean SAME EXACT LIKE EYES AND FACE! lol. My friend told me I should've taken a pic of him xD. I really do regret not talking to him, damn my shyness :P maybe he'd be there another time at the beach... I hope.....

Other than that, Liz, my friend that went to the beach, slept over so we're just sittin around, watching cartoons, and she's just reading Twilight. I don't care what some people think but that book is freakin' aweshum.

I was on yahoo b4 and noticed about this 109 year old lady who died being the oldes blogger with more than 70 blogs. That totally gave me inspiration to do tht too. So expect an update from me saying I'm starting a blog. Because I really want to do that. BTW- does anyone know any other sites I could use for that other than blogspot?? OR does anyone know how to get ur own website without using those domain things like freewebs? Because if u do, I like really need to know lol.

Wow. Big journal entry. hmmmmm.

Ok expect an update porbably tomorrow.

Byes my buddies! - Em
July 14th, 2008 at 04:08pm