Quizzy and Updates On My Sitch

First, get a pen and paper. When you actually choose names, make sure it's people you actually know and go with your first instinct (so does this mean I can't put down Gerard? But I love Gerard!)

1. First, write the numbers 1 through 11 in a column.

2. Then, beside numbers 1 and 2, write down any two numbers you want.

3. Beside the 3 and 7, write down the names of members of the opposite gender.

4. Write anyone's name in the 4th, 5th and 6th spots.

5. Write down four song titles in 8,9,10, and 11.

No looking, or it won't turn out right!

1. 3
2. 5
3. Dom
4. Paige
5. Mum
6. Sophie
7. Michael
8. Disenchanted
9. Red Flag
10. Fallen Leaves
11. Cancer

6. Finally, make a wish...

1. You must tell (the number in space 2) people about this game.
2. The person in space 3 is the one that you love.
3. The person in 7 is one you like but can't work out.
4. You care most about the person you put in 4
5. The person you name in number 5 is the one who knows you very well.
6. The person you name in 6 is your lucky star.
7. The song in 8 is the song that matches with the person in number 3 (oh, so untrue...he hates MCR!).
8. The title in 9 is the song for the person in 7.
9. The tenth space is the song that tells you most about YOUR mind.
10. And 11 is the song telling you how you feel about life.

So can you believe I got a fine yesterday? A FINE! For not having my ticket on a train. All my friend's fault, I've never been on a train before. And the police were there. How lame. Now I have to do chores so mum will pay for it.

And I'm sooo very happy. I hooked up with the guy I like!!! It was AWESOME. And so cliche. We went to the movies and he grabbed my hand, we had this really long hug waiting at the bus stop and he kissed me, we snogged at the beach, and the next day we got up at 6am to watch the sun rise over the ocean. And snogged some more.

However, the distance thing makes any relationship fairly impossible. And we're both smart enough to know it. So, that really sucks. I miss him, and it's not like I'm a girl anyone really wants. I'm not sure why.

And I went to nerd camp. It was fun. Get this...I saw BRAINS. Lots of them. And skulls and skeletons and dead bodies preserved in formaldehyde and dead babies with neural tube defects. I put my book on a towel that was covering up a HEAD. Then we all turned around and I was right in front of it and when the took the towel off it was all OMG. At least the teacher covered up the face. Then he accidentally forgot and turned it around and it was scary. I shut my eyes in reflex. Even though the eyes were closed. It was cut down in half to about the eyebrows so the skull was open and you could see the membranes (but there was no brain). And it was cut across just below the upper jaw. And it still had bristly hair from being shaved.

I was SCARED, almost.
July 15th, 2008 at 07:45am