How I Spend My Time On A Thursday Night

Well my best friend got home from Hawaii today, she and her little sis had nice tans. This is when I wish I wasnt pale, all I do is get burned. Anyways, when they got back, we had dinner, shared some cake, and they handed out gifts. My friend got me real sugar cane, its actually not what you would think it tastes like. It was sweet, but yet like a juicy sweet, a tangy juicy sweet, eh its hard ti describe. Later, we view photos of their trip and it was amazing.

So by the time I got home, I found out I could've went to the water park, Splish Splash, with my other friend, but by the time I got home to call back, it was too late, so I'm a little upset about that.

So I was just surfing FOE (aka for all u people who dont know what that is, it's Friendsorenemies) and realized I spent like 20 mins on that. I was watching some Cobra Starship recently uploaded vids, and found out Gabe likes blood. Yah don't ask just watch.
http://www.friendsorenemies.com/web/foe/videos/54140481/

So Here I am. It's 11:32 pm, almost Friday (thank god). On Saturday, I'm heading out to the city again to see the Blue Men Group for a birthday party. I'll try and get some photos and post em up afterwards, if I'm not too tired. I realized that I go to the city alot....... and I'm glad. I absolutely love it there, and I actually know my way around pretty well.

I know I've been slow, ok verrrrry slow on the updating but I'll def try tomorrow. My arms hurt from playing boxing on the wii. I love that sport game sooo much, probably cuz that's the one I'm best at :P. I like feel tired, but yet my mind isnt. Im very much awake, but my body just wants to lay down.

So I'm gonna watch some old Dr. Who episodes. I love that show. OH! and I got "About A Girl" from itunes. I absolutely love it! Ahhhh can't wait till warped on the 26th!
July 18th, 2008 at 05:41am