Harry Potter Fan Fction website - a.k.a fanfiction websites

There are not enough words in the dictionary to describe how much that website means to me. Everyday I go on just to check how many reads my fanfiction story - A life not under threat- has gotten. And each day it's a few more, it makes me feel great to think that someone, that I most likely don't know has read my work, that I've taken the time to write. And even more than dicovering someone has read my work, I love getting reviews. It helps me to improve my writing and lets me know if they enjoy my stories. Fan Fiction, brings people with the same interests together through writing, and there are many different kinds of people in the HPFF community to get to know, all with different ideas and views, and the more you pay attention to them and learn their styles, the better you yourself become as a writer, and that for sure has to be a good thing.

There are obviously many types of fanfiction to be written, on any book, movie or tv program that has ever been created. And the sites that specialize in fanfiction encourage people to come and join in, that way you're improving your english and writing skills and having fun and meeting new people.
July 22nd, 2008 at 02:28pm