undefined emotions and a brokencyde concert

It's been about a month since I broke up with a friend. Not like a girlfriend or boyfriend relation, a friendship. I did it cause she lied to me. She hurt my myself friend, but why do I feel so... empty.

I really liked her. I trusted her. But right now, I feel sort of used and abused.

I really need to learn, to stop trusting everyone, who I meet. I keep getting hurt, and I blame myself.

Happier subject.

So, last night, I went to a Brokencyde concert, at my favorite venue! They kicked ass. But even though my username is 'Moshing Monster' doesn't mean I'm in the mood to mosh,like when I'm screaming the lyrics to Bree Bree, and someone head butts me in the stomach. So the only logical thing to do , is to reverse the momentum and push the person the opposite direction, where she trips and falls on her face, with one hand. Which happened last night. And they didn't try and mosh again.

I strike fear. Muahahahahaha. They were noobs, and hey, I don't mosh with noobs.

So after the concert, me and my friend were waiting on some benches for our ride, when that person (who I pushed)'s friends were sitting on some benches near by, when they were started to talk.

Anyways, one of 'em was like "You're nice" in the sarcasm manor. So I said "I know".

Then she said "I like big fat hot hairy penis."

I said "Same here,"

Then she said "Call me," with the telephone finger and all.

So I turned around, walked towards her, with my phone out, waiting for her to tell me her number. She was stunned. Then she started to tell me that she was joking. But I wasn't.

So I said. "Learn from the pros," I left her with her mouth open. It was awesome. She was very cocky, but she can not defeat my cocky-ness.

Not to mention, they know who I am. They know that I don't believe in violence, but if I have to fight, I shall.

peace.

QOTD
What would you have done, if some cocky person was like that?
July 23rd, 2008 at 08:06am