I've been here for months and I am still clueless

Like my title says I have no idea what to write.

I want to write new things but at the same time not having it being "suspended" because something is messed up. I had two stories before until I deleted them not really finding that many mistakes as the person reviewing my story had said. I even put it in mirosoft to pick out fragments, grammer, anything that it could pick up.

Even a journal has to be worthwile and with all of the new rules that are popping up I am sometimes relived knowing I won't get in trouble for one thing but can be for another. Like double spacing everything. Last thing I want to feel is like I am writing something for school and being graded on it. Yeah I have ideas but as much as I don't want it going to waste I don't want it to be "suspended" because of some codes not working like the underlining,italizing, and bolding words. Sometimes even changing the color of the font for a few seconds.

Aren't you supposed to have a [ put whatever you want to do here ] finish it with [ / write it again ] and have whatever the result is going to be?

I'm tired of going over things before I post them using the spell check on the corner of this page and on microsoft word. I just want to post up stories, get some feedback like any other person, and feel good about it.
July 27th, 2008 at 05:55am