When your exes become your stalkers

ok so i was at the mall with some friends trying to set my friend Chris up with this guy AJ that is friends with my friends Jessica and Mikey. so all five of us (Me,Jessica,Mikey,Chris, and AJ) are inside hot topic and the gay boys(chris and Aj) are really hitting it off when out of fucking nowhere comes Chris's Ex and My friend Allen. you know the first time we saw him it was just whatever but then we all head over to spencers and there he is AGAIN. So we diciede to leave the mall and just drive around as we are leaving there the fuck he is again. So we leave it is all good the gay boys are gettintg along great. so we all go back to chris's house and then we deciede to go to wal*mart so Jessica Mikey and AJ can get so food shopping done. SO we are driving along the highway and THERE THE FUCK HE IS AGIAN. so we are done with the food shopping and we are back at chris's house and he is getting packed to go back out to Yerington with them but had to cll Allen(the crazy Stalker Ex) to tell him how to put minutes on his perpaid phone and while he is doing the Allen blacckmails Chris into not going out to Yerington by saying he won't give Chris the Hhundred dollars that Allen said he would give chris. So Moral of this story Make Sure That The Peson You Date Is Not Going To Turn In To A Blackmailing Stalker When You Break Up With Them.
July 27th, 2008 at 07:34pm