Things That Bug Me...Really...Bug Me...

So I never quite write anything THIS random, but here we go...

I am going to write about things that BUG ME
and people who bug me.... (this has no order . . .)

Uno! --- People who walk really slowly infront of me. In this event, the first song to pop into my head... Breath Today by Flyleaf...Why? Here's why...."You can only move, as fast as, whose infront of you!" <----(guitar solo, bass, drums, WHOA!) okay, so if you know that song you know that part and it is completely TRUE...correct....um....accurate? anyways, point is, I always walk faster than most people I know. I'm a speedy walker. Call me the nascar of walking....yes.
Zwei!(two?) --- People who recreate original youtube videos from other users...Watch Fred? . . . Smosh? Those are some pretty big youtube hits with very funyn and original videos. BUT! there is always some creeper who think he(slash)she, is capable of recreating it....and it's never nearly as funny....
&#19977; (thats apparently what the number three looks like in traditional chinese...oooo ahhhh) --- Mibba. I love you mibba. But it's tough love because I cannot stand your rules. they make no sense. I mean...no pictures of anyone besides you, no artwork, NO UPLOADING PICTURES OF YOUR PETS!...okay idk if thats one...but still...OH and my personal favorite...proper grammar in stories. okay so i messed up like spelling a few times in my stories i admit it... but i was sent a notification that if i dont fix them...they'll be deleted....i don't get mad easily but that just makes me wanna ram someones head into a garbage disposal....fer cereal.
so that's it for now...there may be another addition to this...but im very spacy today and i can't think XD....
July 28th, 2008 at 12:58am