The Dark Knight [Joker]

Soooooooo I was uber bored yesterday and I made some fairly decent icons. No one really commented them in the Icons thread so I'm gonna post them here.

ImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImage

EDIT: Feel free to use so long as you credit to Tas or Hrvatka.

Sidenote: My friend from work is really getting on my fucking nerves. He thinks everything he says is gold but it's not. He's atheist, likes metal, and is one of those music/movies elitist. Now, I don't have anything wrong with atheist or people who like metal but he takes it to the next level of being like, "Metal is the best and only good music out there. It's the only music that requires talent," and "There is no God. Your God is shit." I don't go around saying, "Classical is the only music that requires talent," or "You're going to hell for not believing" because I understand that people don't want to hear those kinds of things. He's one of those people with a low GPA who try to make themselves feel better by saying that GPA's don't correlate to intelligence. That GPA's only reflect how much homework you do. Um, wrong. He's just lazy and trying to make smart people feel stupid. Yesterday, he kept saying I was a n00b and that I "fail" because I didn't remember Two Face's name. Does that really make a difference in anybody's life? No. Will it make me get a degree in college? No. Will it raise my salary? No. SOOOO in conclusion, remembering his name is a small, insignificant peice of information and I don't fucking appreciate being called a failure because of it.

Sorry if I kinda went on a tangent. [/end rant]
July 29th, 2008 at 05:12pm