My Warped....7/31/08

It started off pretty mellow. We got there around 10:30 am. Soo we had to stand a little bit before the gates opened. Some weird people kept trying to sell us there cd's the people that brought us there bought one and stuff. I listened to one but didn't buy it. I was saving my money for merch! Sooo around 11 am the doors finally opened we got to the gate and they scanned our tickets when we got in we said: "WE ARE SO IN!" then started walking around the venue, we walked around one time. Then we decided to split from our ride so we could all do our own things and see who we want to see. So me and my friend went to find some merch tents, the first tent we went to was The Academy Is.. and we met Ziggy(of course) and bought our shirts. Then after that we saw There For Tomrrow's tent so we went there and to our surprise all the members of the band were there we talked to them a bit and got pictures with them and bought there EP and a shirt(we got a the EP autographed) Then after that we went and bought some more shirts. Then we found the stage where Cobra Starship was playing. And stayed for like 2 songs of there's. We left after we found out that William Beckett wasn't going to sing 'Bring It' with them. Soo we some how made our way over to the Myspace tent and seen that Forever The Sickest Kids was having a signing and stayed there till it was time for them to sign. We met them and they signed our posters, I had a little stupid convo with Kyle,Caleb, and Marc. I felt like such an idiot, when I got to the end of the table I asked Jonathan for a hug and a picture he hugged me and I MELTED! Then he was like "hurry take the picture before we get in trouble" I laughed and hurried and took it. It was soo amazinggggggg! Soo after we met them we found out All Time Low was having a signing at 2:30 pm. Soo we walked over to the AT&T stage and waited in line for like 40 minutes and they stamped our arms and said that we couldn't meet them if we didn't have the stamp, and not to smear it or anthing. Soo i like watched my arm constantly. Then they finally came, they road in on some bikes I seen them and went a little crazy t33ni3 for a minute but I got my composure back, a few minutes later we were on the stage and meeting them. I said hi to Rian and he asked how I was today and I said pretty good and asked how he was and he said good. I asked Jack for a high five and he gave me the high five but he like grabbed my hand and held it for 2 WHOLE MINUTES! I practially died. And I said hi to Alex but he just looked at me(he was supposed on vocal rest,but he soo talked) and Zack was too into his phone to be talked to. So after we met them we had our teenie moment then it was almost time for There For Tomorrow to play so we went over the there stage and stayed for like 2 of there songs but we got too hot and had to go sit somewhere. So we sat down for like 2 minutes and got up and bought some water so we didnt pass out. After that we walked around for a little and caught a glimpse of We The Kings playing. And a little after that we saw one song by Peirce The Veil,after them it was near time to see Forever The Sickest Kids so went over to there stage and they started playing. It was totally totally amazing! Cale kept saying sexy,sexy,sexy! There really good live, and they played like my favorite songs by them. It was really hard to take videos tho because we were right by the circle pit and they kept ramming into us, soo the i think 2 videos I took are pretty crappy. But I don't care! xDD And after that it was close time to see The Academy Is.. so we went over to their stage. I started out I'd say probablly in the middle back and by the end of the 1st song I was 3 people away from the barrier, it was amazing! They did a really good set. I got some amazing pictures! I may have got kicked in the head a couple times by crowd surfers and got butt raped by some semi-hot guy. It was well worth it because near the end when William leans in the crowd I got to touch him. It was pretty really kool! I like freaked out! After there set we were making our way over to All Time Low set, and like out of nowhere I see Alex Suarez walking around and I say: "hey suarez!" he says hey and gives me a high five and we keep walking to All Time Low's set,but Automatic Loveletter was still playing soo we sat down and listened and a little bit later we and bought some water and the water guy splashed water in our faces, which felt really nice since it was like reallly really really hot outside. And when we got back All Time Low was about to on, once again I started out sorta in the back and a few seconds later I'm 2 people away from the barricade this time and like freakin out because I'm so close to them. There was this gay guy beside me for a little bit then this girl was beside me. I once again got kicked in the head by crowd surfers and got pushed down by dumb people luckily this guy helped me up and made sure I was okay, then when Jack leaned into the crowd I got to hold onto his arm! It was another amazing thing! I got some good pictures of mostly Alex and Jack. I got one of Zack. They were really sweaty, and some guy threw his wallet on stage and this girl beside was like it's mine and Jack pointed at her and was like "NO YOU ARE NOT THAT GUY, HE HAS CURLY HAIR!" it was pretty funny. They were really funny in between there songs and cussed alot. That was the last band we saw play and I got out of the crowd all sweaty and dead and limped my way to the bathroom with my friend and I sat at a bench while she went in and a few minutes later we left to go home. THIS DAY WAS THE VERY BEST DAY OF MY LIFE, I WILL HOPEFULLY NEVER FORGET IT!
August 2nd, 2008 at 09:39pm