It Takes Balls To Be A Guy And Carry A Purse In The State Of Pennsylvania

I'm so proud of that guy! I have no idea who he is but I'm so proud. Just for a guy to carry a purse anywhere is amazing! No, it wasn't a man bag it was a purse. I don't know much about them because I think they get in the way of everything so I don't have any but it looked like something my sister would carry. Words can not express how happy I am about that guy. He was alone so it had to be his!

A male with a purse isn't normally accepted anywhere, right? Well, I totally accept this guy and his choice to carry what he was. I wish more people could be accepting about it though. It's not hurting anyone so why should they make fun of him?

Okay, so here's the full story. I was in Walmart [which fails at life 4 times] with my grandma, sister, and aunt. This actually happened yesterday but I just got around making a journal about it at almost 3 in the morning. I was seriously about to squeal with joy when I saw this guy but I contained my excitement. I wanted to hug him and everything! EEEEEEEEEP!

I'm going to write a song about him. Maybe it will inspire more guys to be themselves and carry their purses. I am so weird. Getting all excited over a guy I don't even know with his bag. It takes some balls. Plus, he has to put up with all the criticism that gets thrown his way.

Even if he didn't have the bag he still would have set off my gaydar. I'm sorry but those gauged ears and that skull shirt aren't fooling anyone.

That whole gay dar thing has gone to my head since I outed my exes brother. They were making noises! Of course, those guys didn't know what was happening next door to them. I still find that moment to one of the best in my life. Not the whole thing with the ex-girlfriend but the exes brother with another boy in the next room making noises. Okay, it was a good day because I kissed one of the most beautiful girls on this planet. :]

I'm done now,
Darla!

PS: I am aware that this entry is kind of dumb. I'm seriously writing that song though.
August 4th, 2008 at 09:01am