Breaking Dawn xx = ) and some other stuff about the Twilight film and Midnight sun x

Hey peoples of Mibba!!!!!!

This morning I woke up VERY excited, because I was going to get "Breaking Dawn" today!!
I only had to wait half an hour untill the Bookstore opened!! I walked straight in and bought it, I WAS FIRST IN LINE!!!!! HAHA!!
When I got home I immediantly began to read, IT WAS AMAZING! I loved every bit of it, even the bit @ the end with the Volturi (Jacob isn't actually a werewolf? Who would of thought?)

I know a lot of people were dissapointed, saying there wasn't any plot, Edward and Bella's personality had changed (Edward being more aloof etc), but I didn't see any of it. I loved it as much as I love the others.

Twilight is my life, and I don't know what I would do if I didn't have it. I know I sound like a stupid fan girl, but it's how I feel, and how my mum feels now (hehe, I've dragged her into the realms of Twilight). All I have to do now is wait impatiently for the film to come out, which looks amazing, Kristen Sterwert is sooo good as Bella, as long as she doesn't play it very seriously. Robert Pattinson is just drool-worthy !! He's GORGEOUS!!!! I would totally fall in love with him if I was Bella (Haha, my only dream = ) )

Midnight sun is also going to be amazing, I saw an interview with Robert Pattinson, and he was saying how Stephanie Meyer (my Idol) had given him the manuscript for the 5th Book, and he says that Edward sees himself as the biggest moron ever, he literally hates himself. I can't see how any one that perfect could hate themselves to be honest but w.e x

Thanks for reading this whoever happens to find it,

love Twilight and Mibba forever!!!

Emma x x

p.s OMG I ACTUALLY DID OVER 1OO WORDS WITHOUT HAVING TO TRY!! HEHE X
August 4th, 2008 at 10:00pm