august fourth.

the first sentence i heard this morning was "happy august 4th haley :)" it made me smile, nick always knows how to make someones day good, even if it's just a simple sentence.
i didn't get much sleep today, i was baked at 4:20 this morning and watching a movie called Gone Baby Gone, it was a crazy movie, and it was so good.
the movie was about adults killing children, the topic went right through me, and during the whole movie i had goosebumps.
technically, the first thing i saw this morning was a dead child, and a guy getting shot in the head, it was a really nice way to start off the morning.
i have alot on my mind, and half of me wants to start over again.
i was always told that running away won't solve your problems, but technically i wouldn't be running away at all, i just want another fresh start because i've already fucked up my first "fresh start".
i would like to move to japan, where everything is advanced technology and it's basically like living in the future.
i'm pretty sure i have the blankest expression on my face, everyone is walking past me just watching me stare at this screen, typing away but not looking at the keyboard, sometimes i think they can see right through me, sometimes i think that some things are just a test to see my reaction.
what a pointless first blog, and it's way longer then i expected.
i'm sure the next time i read this i won't be as baked as i am now, and i'll be like "what am i going on about."
anyways,
pce muhfuckers.
August 5th, 2008 at 02:43am