Restless..

Hi,

Me and my friends recently went to Laganas in Zante on holiday. It was absolutly amazing, two weeks of nonestop partys and sunshine. Cant go wrong with that can you?!

The beach partys, the school disco fancy dress, the black and white bar crawls, cocktails, the sea, the reps, dancing on bars and downing drinks. we even got to see Hed Kandi and all the Kandi Dancers!!!!

Our room had no aircon (although the temp was over 40 degrees), was infested with ants and we had Southerners in the hotel oppersite shoutin at us we still had the best time ever!!

Ill never forget my first beach party (where our rep carried me out onto the sand and started moaning and humping my leg when id told him i wanted Sex On The Beach, meaning the cocktail.)

Dancing on bars in my school uniform. My encounter with Disco Dave. Walking along Laganas beach watching the sun come up with the nicest person iv met in a long time, (Hello my turtle friend) getting lost and sunburnt in kalamaki, the ultimate party. Chris walking into our room completly naked but a small piece of cloth hiding his *ahem* stuff. All the shots we had, nicholas the shop keeper and being carried into the sea by my turtle and getting piggybacks home every night.

We came home to lovley rainy, dismal english weather. (surprise surprise)

i missed my family dont get me wrong, but now iv been away from home on my own i cant wait to move away.

i want to move away, get away from england. im going to travel and see and do EVERYTHING. Theres a world other then my pretty little england and i plan to see it all.

Cant wait.

Hope all is well, who ever you are.

Meandering thoughts from Just.A.Silly.Girl
August 5th, 2008 at 06:48pm