PAIN!!! And pissyness.

I'm not sure if it's pain, or what because I'm so sleepy its kind of hiding the effects, but I was in a tournament ball game last night from six in the afternoon until six in the fucking morning. Isn't that grand? The whole time I maybe had thirty minutes off every now and then, when I didn't get asked to play on another team. Yay. Anyway, it was exciting at least, I impressed a couple people I wanted to, I saw a fight between a redneck and a drunk redneck with a little old lady stuck in the middle (So not fair). And then, I was surrounded in hot athletic guys all freaking night long, amazing. One of which said 'Turn around now, I don't want you getting hurt' when I turned to help him get a ball. And the other talked to me randomly while he was on base, he-he. It was fun, but one of my friends kind of pissed me off completely, I love her to death but she acted like a bitch yesterday. Because I said people wanted me to play on their teams, cause they didn't have enough women players, which was true, its not like I was saying 'I'm awesome, they want me, fuck off' because I wouldn't do that. But the next thing I know, every time someone needed a player, which I was going to be she would ask them right before I got there if she could play, so basically she got to play several teams before I was needed too, and because that team either watched or played the team she was on, she got put in the field and I was stuck, catching. Son. Of. A. Bitch. That is boring.

Sorry I'm venting but, I can't type this anywhere else or else she'll read it! Ha. And then this one girl, who I've never been able to stand because she thinks she's all that. Honestly I'll give it to her, in fast pitch softball she was better than me, only because she could pitch. But in slow pitch tournament's, she can't do that so what's she stuck at? Doing nothing, right. Well, the main guy who I impressed once kept fucking calling her 'MVP' all night long, and after awhile I wanted to ring someone's fucking neck.

But, my cousin got there that's a real good player and made me feel better by annoying the shit out of me while I played or amusing me while he got hurt, all in the name of 'love' nah, I just found it amusing cause he made great funny faces.
August 9th, 2008 at 10:35pm