Jujyfruits and other things

At the moment I'm wanting to do some study, however I'm feeling rather constricted by the untidiness of my bedroom. My desk, mainly. It just seems to accumulate stuff that I don't know where else to put.

---

I'm eating Jujyfruits at the moment. They're hard to get in Australia. I think next time I go to that lolly shop I'll get some Pez though. I've been feeling like Pez lately. I only have two Jujyfruit left. I just ate a yellow one. They...aren't that great tasting.

---

I've been listening to Green Day a lot again. I went on a break when I got a ton of new albums in the past month - Weezer, The Fratellis, Muse, Spoon, The Living End, The Last Shadow Puppets..

At the moment I'm listening to the Foxboro Hot Tubs. I know some people don't consider them to actually be Green Day. But, to me they are. It's the same people, just a different name. They're still making awesome music. I love them.

---

I feel like reading the Hitchhikers Guide to the Galaxy series again. I'm missing the characters greatly. I think that a movie should be made for the second book -- The Restaurant at the End of the Universe. It would be great, although, some of the narration used in the first movie was taken from the Restaurant at the End of the Universe book. Not that it really matters though, it's not utterly useful to the plot line.

---

I have networking tomorrow for three hours. My timetable for this semester is very un-food friendly. I don't know when I'm meant to eat.

I only go three days a week, and on two of those days I go from 12 - 3 without a break. I can't eat lunch before 12 as it's too early for me. But eating lunch after 3pm is too late and I'm not very hungry for dinner. Then on my third day I go from 1 - 8pm, with an hour break from 2 - 3. Which therefore means that I miss out on eating dinner and have to eat a late lunch from 2 - 3pm.

I don't think my timetable takes into account that people have to consume food at reasonable hours..

---

I also feel like playing The Sims. But, I really should do some study first. I don't want to have heaps of stuff to do on Wednesday -- my day off.

I think I'll clean my desk..

---

One last thing...are there any regular readers of my journal that just don't comment? Not that you have to comment, I don't care. I'm just curious..
August 11th, 2008 at 08:34am