Twilight

Okay; so I've read the book Twilight by Stephenie Meyer and didn't really get into the start. For me, it was a little ... cliche. I dunno ... just the way how they fell in love was a little too ... annoying in my opinion.

What I did like about the book, although I was a little annoyed at first, was that the character of Bella wasn't very much ... described. When she wasn't introduced like normal characters, where she was given a thorough description, I was confused, but eventually just forgot about it and imagined just a plain sort of girl.

Someone was saying that there is a movie coming out and I was like "Wtf ... The book was alright, but I wouldn't exactly want to make it into a movie ..."

Anyway. I went to youtube and looked at the movie trailer. I have just one question;

Why does Robert Pattinson have the role of Edward Cullen?

Robert Pattinson

I mean; look at him. In my point of view, Gaspard Ulliel matches the description of Edward much more closely.

Gaspard Ulliel 1
Gaspard Ulliel 2

Robert is too ... 'manly' and his jaw is just too ... I don't know - wide? Big? In the novel, Edward is described with a sort of ... boyish look to his face, and I don't really get that look with Pattinson.
Gaspard would be perfect for the role, too, seeing as he's French. His accent would make him more 'old-ish' sounding, and the French are often graceful.

Dear god I prolly sound retarded to some of you guys. x___x

I don't really know the point of this journal, but I guess I just wanted other people's opinions. I guess I'm really just typing down my thoughts - which sometimes isn't so good - so I dunno if I sound stupid or ... whatever I sound like to you.

Ehh. Maybe I just subconsciously have something against Rob ... in that case just ignore what I said then. I guess I'll just have to wait for the movie to find out. :/

Anyway. I'm off for tonight. (:

<33
Goodnight.
August 11th, 2008 at 03:00pm