Hans Christian Andersen is Probably Rolling in his Grave...

I just saw a preview of The Little Mermaid: The Beginning or whatever.
Ariel wasn't supposed to survive the first movie.

Anyway, about further updates...
For How To Break Up..., updates should be posted shortly, actually, pretty often. More often than I should, but with school starting in another half-a-month, I'm going to have to really focus on my studies.
Now, with Smiling Oak's, it'll have to be weekly updates, due to the fact that I am ill-prepared and it actually requires some thinking.

I tried to post today, but right towards the end, my computer froze.
Jeez, what luck.
And I have a new one-shot (or two-shot, I haven't decided) and it's based on Fefe Dobson's song, Stupid Little Love Song. If you haven't heard of it, look it up. It's adorable.

Other than that...
I'm about to go watch A Goofy Movie for the third time this week,
And read some of the Mortician's Daughter, and maybe write some more.

One more thing,
I know I keep pushing it forward, but if you like vampires and drama and such, you should check out the House Of Night series.
Seriously.
I liked it better than Twilight.
Because I really didn't like Twilight.
I hate romances.

Okay. I'm done chattering, and I'm not sure if all of that was spamming or not.
Okay, Bye!

X.x

Isley Infamy!
August 12th, 2008 at 09:24pm