Readers of the stories!! Come hither!!!

Ok, Well as you guys can see I haven't been updating as much as I used to and that is about to change for the worse. With school coming up and being a freshman in high school I'm going to be swamped with work and maybe possibly think about having a social life.
That's a crazy idea for me!

Anyway I was just going to say until further notice the following stories are on Hiatus:

1.) Everlasting Loneliness
2.) Half Blood
3.) Scream To The Silence (*dodges knife* I'm sorry!!!!!)
4.) I Opened WHAT?

Stories that I will be continuing:

1.) Hope Will Fall Tonight With Broken Wings
2.) Gold Purified By These Flames

Story completed:
Pirates for Life

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ok, so the plan is that after I finish Hope I will start back up Scream. For those of you who read Scream and are not to thrilled with me right now, I promise I will bring it back better than ever. I just need a break from the horror section and time to read more books. So for you Scream fans please lets try not to take my head off.

And for those of you who for some reason don't know:
Hiatus = a break or interruption in the continuity of a work, series, action, etc.
or
A discontinuous of a story until my writer's block on that story goes away.

Thank you all who have read my stories and have subscribed.
Anyone who can make banner's I would love you if you made me one! I would write 2 chapters for every banner I get on whatever story you want.

Yes I am begging and no I don't have any shame, I love banners!
August 15th, 2008 at 05:55am