Panic At The Disco (Jazz hands!)

August 14th, 2008, Thursday. The day has finally come! Panic at the Disco concert! I've been waiting ever since my mom told me that they were coming here. I asked my dad if we could go and he instantly said those three little words. Yes. A week or two later I came with him to the mall cause he had to buy something and cause he hadn't eaten lunch yet. But what I didn't know was that he was going to buy the tickets that day. Once we finally bought the tickets I was already so excited to go. But the concert wasn't till two or three weeks later. Well, maybe just two weeks.

The day of the concert.

I came to school wanting already to go home, get dressed, and wait for my dad to pick me and my sister up. But then again, it was still 7:15 a.m. and classes haven't even started yet. I hated that we had two tests that day and a shitty play we had to do in Reading class (English class if you want) about reference books. I hated our Reading teacher she's pompous and full of herself. The day passed and before I knew it was time to go home already. The only thing I really needed to change was my shirt and that was it.

On the way to the concert we had to make a quick stop to the dentist so my sister could get her retainers for her lower teeth. But that was pretty quick like I said. Then we went to the mall for a bit to kill time before we went to pick up our step-mom from the office then we could go to the concert. But it wasn't that fast as I had just told you what had happened. It started to rain really hard when we were going to fetch her from the office and we were waiting in the car for about nearly 15-30 minutes. But after waiting that long, she finally came out so that meant we were totally on our way to the concert. But like I said it wasn't as fast as I had explained it. It was so traffic I was getting worried if we were going to make it in time for the concert. I checked what time it was and it was already 7:33 p.m. by the time we got there and the concert starts at 8.

"Show starts on time." it read on the ticket.

We finally got there! My dad said that we had to eat something before we went it. Well of course we did. The last thing I ate was chicken pie which was the size of a small cupcake. So me and my sister grabbed a burger from Wendy's. After all that I was just too eager to get in. Once we got in the place smaller than I imaged and there weren't as much people as I had expected. Awesome.

My dad and step-mom left for awhile to get ice cream since I knew that they weren't really interesting in Panic. They were gone a quite a long time I have to admit. While they were gone two VJ's (video jokey) from MTV I think came out talking the about Panic. As if I didn't know any of the stuff they were telling us. The lights had been turned off and everybody was screaming even though no one had come out yet. (Idiotic, I know.) They finally came back before the opening band had come out.

Crowned King. That was the name of the opening band. I remembered I had seen then before on MTV thinking they were The Click Five. They sang a few songs and then the bouncers started yelling at everybody to go back to their seats. So, we did. We met our dad back at our seats and sat down waiting till the real concert started.

And then it happened. We jumped over the rows of chair to get to a closer seat with out anyone noticing us do that. (Not even the bouncers knew.)

Oh, how its been so long, we're so sorry we've been gone. We were busy writing songs for you. That line made me run faster to a closer seat with my camera in hand. Once we got there they were already playing Nine in the Afternoon. The song ringing through my ears. We finally got to a closer place. Brendon's face looked so near it made me squeal. I sang every single word there was and taking every single picture I could. I could've thought it was one of the best days of my life.

Did I forget to tell you when I bought a poster and my sis got a CD the person gave us a lot more change than she should have? It should have been only 300 but then our change was 700. So its like the CD was free. (Cause the poster was 300)

Ryro! :D
Image
Bden! <3
Image
August 15th, 2008 at 12:31pm