HE YELLED AT ME!!!!!!!!!!!!! please i need advice on what to do now!!!!!!!!!!!!

Okay so my dad just called and starting yelling at me because i broke three windows like a month ago and i 'didn't tell him' which is complete bull because i called him right after i did it. (he was in Finland visiting my grandmama) he is such a..... grrrrrrr i don't even have a word for what he is. then he goes on and on about how i hate my step mum rachel. and it's true, i do and i make it known. it's not like she's ever been nice to me, because she hasn't. can you really blame me for hating her? i mean my dad has always been like this but i never get used to it. i was really close to him but now i'm not. i mean even when we were moving every three months, we were really close. then he met her and now he's not my best friend anymore. and i always make it out to my friends that my dad and i barely fight, but now that's not true. it sucks because i don't have my daddy and best friend anymore. i mean the guy has been married nine times, yes nine, and he's never been this way. he's never yelled at me for breaking windows. and yes i have broken many over my 15 years, he would just laugh it off and break some with me. so not the dad and man i used to know. i hate the new dad. i want my dad back. the one that would joke around with me and tell stories about how he and his brother got in trouble and the one who tought me how to do AWESOME tricks on the half-pipe. the guy that told me i could be anything i wanted to be and he would be behind me cheering me on the whole time. even when i said i wanted to be a Playboy Bunny. i miss that man. and i don't think i'm ever gonna get him back. i guess good things really do always come to a end.
August 16th, 2008 at 04:44am