Smashing Pumpkins trip was...AWKWARD

The Smashing Pumpkins concert was super effing amazing. Billy Corgan is uh...yea attractive in photos...but more attractive in person heh. Taller and skinnier than I expected. And I almost got a hug, but almost doesn't count. My friend and I waited outside with a group of other fans and he did a little Q&A session. It was really neat, he's so soft spoken.

But anyway...my friend took me to the concert...and apparently he still has a thing for me. He's my ex-boyfriend. The sign I got that he still liked me was when we were checking into a hotel and the guy asked us if we wanted a single bed or two beds. Stephen said one and I said two, after I said two he kept pushing for one, so that was awkward...then after the trip he sent me a letter, and he basically said that when I broke up with him 4 years ago it put him in a low point in his life and one of the reasons he started to drink.

He wants me to stay in Georgia...and I feel...FUCKING HORRIBLE.

He's asking me to be his "girlfriend" again, and I feel like he's trying to do it by guilting me. I don't feel the same way, which makes me feel horrible especially since he paid for most of this smashing pumpkins trip. I don't want to tell him I don't have the same feelings as him because I'm afraid it'll put him at another low point, I don't want to sound heartless.

What the hell am I suppose to tell him so it doesn't sound like i used him or make him feel like shit?

This sucks :(
August 19th, 2008 at 09:09pm