Hi again...

Journaling for no apparent reason... eh, when do I not do that?

Just thought I'd pay this account some love and attention...

Anywho, so yeah, I screwed over my phone again, meaning I'm getting a new one, again.... This happens about every 4 months, just for you people that don't know. I go through phones like a bad pet owner goes through gold fish... Anywho.

So yeah, I go a car, it's my sister's old one, and it's a piece of crap, but hey, it's a car, so whoot! I just need to take it out to my dad's work so I can get an inspection sticker. Oh, and I'm "grounded" right now, which honestly makes no sense, because my mom didn't take away my compy, and I already didn't have a cell phone, and I'm still allowed to drive... how does that work out? Oh well though, I think she just wanted me to clean, and I was already planning on doing that.

So my favorite coffee shop ever, the 806, has there anniversery today, and I'm uber excited! They're having a costume party in honer of it... along with the open mic like they do every Wednesday. The poets in this town are honestly amazing... But yeah, I's going as an "anime character" seeing as I'm constantly told that I look one, so I'm just going to dress in one of my normal outfits, haha. Talk about lazy...

So yeah, I FINALLY started to type up the updates for my story... meh, I've just gotten so busy with work and stuff that I haven't had time... I've been reading alot though, and just writing random things. Oh, alot of poetry lately...

OH! The Devin thing is... interesting. We still aren't dating, because once again, I'm still kind of refusing to date, but we're like... uber close. He turned out to be really awesome, I don't know why I was so creeped out by him before... well, I guess that's what happens when someone attempts to stalk you... haha, but I do that all the time, so you would think it wouldn't bother me.

Yeah, that's it... Just thought I'd rant for a while, I love to type, for some reason... it makes me happy.

Laters.
-Heartbreaker.
August 20th, 2008 at 05:41pm