Tell me I am not a fool!

Chicas read this and tell me if you ever felt this way about anybody!
Even when he is not there I can see him, feel him, smell him. He always on my mind and the more people tell me I am a fool he doesn't even know I am alive (which he does because we talk to each other)or he is not cute or he is no good, the more I want him. I don't know why but there is just something about him that draws me to him. I want him to hold me and always be with me. Yet at the same time a very micro part of me is screaming move on you fool, stop hurting yourself. I ingore it as I do the people who tell me bad things. I see something they don't, I feel something I never felt before and it scares me. I never even adimt my feelings to myself half the time and now I want too share them with the world. I don't know whats happening to me I am loseing contral and I hate it but at da same time I love it. He funny and so cute. He everything, my love and at the same time he is my hate. He reminds me of my scum bag father(DBD) and yet he reminds me of my best friend. I can see the good in people again, I seem to forget the evil when he is around me. I feel shy around him and I yet I am an outspoken person. I feel dumb and yet I am smart. I feel alive and yet inside I am dying. I feel so happy and yet I am sad. I want to stop seeing him and yet I want to see him more. I see him in my dreams. Or even when I just closed my eyes. I can I feel he lipzs even though we never kissed. I want him to love me and tell the world. Yet I want him to love me and just tell me and not anyone else. I wish he was here with me and yet I want him to go away. But I want here more then I want him gone. I want him to talk to me on th phone everyday. I want him to never want me to leave or let him go. I want him to want me to be his world. Daydreams are filled with his face. My head is filled with his voice. His my world (well part of it anyway). I don't care what people say and yet what he says means the world to me. I remember the frist time I laid my eyes on him it was the second week of school. (man I am so lame) Why is it that he does this to me and yet he doesn't know that he doing it. I just needed to get that off my chest. Love ya all (esp. u my luv {u know who u r})

Old!!!!!
Comment =D
August 20th, 2008 at 09:11pm