MCR show

on 16 April 2007 the date in wich MCR are comming to portugal, was finnaly anounced in their website *see*-----> "06/24/2007 - Lisbon, POR, Lisbon Coliseum"

There it is!!! ^^

now, if you look carefully you can see me right there, standing in the front row....

...can u see me ???
well, now look a little to the left... if u see a brown haired female midget there, u saw Nora (aka LadyOfSorrows) and if you look to my right, u might see my "responsible adult" wich right now is my mom, but i'm looking for a replacement! (who wants to go to mcr with their mom's??? not me!!!)

:D:D:D

OMG, I'M SOOOO HAPPY!!!!
I BOUGHT THE TICKETS LAST SUNDAY, SO I'M DEFENATLY THERE!!!!

OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG

ok, I'm having an MCR crisis again...
last time I scared nora, it was when i first found out they were comming, I phoned her, screaming like a nuts person, I even went to the balcony, so that I wouldn't make to much noise...
she was scared becouse she only heard screaming and sometimes an "I'm going to faint" and she thought I was dying... she dreamt I was dying!!!

she didn't make that much of a party, but I partied enough for both!!!!

***************************************************************************************************
now, would u plz read and comment on my stories... at least on "Stehen"
I'll read and comment yours too!!!
April 25th, 2007 at 10:35am