People...

I hate people. And they hate me back. Well that's not really true. I don't hate people, they just hate me...

I can't even walk down the street without being called a few dozen names. 'Get a new haircut you fucking queer' that was what the people had to say today... What did do to them? They pulled a U-turn just to drive over and insult me...

I like my hair... I like my clothes... I just like them. They're not fancy, new, or anything really special. I just like them... Is that really a problem... I'm sick of being called an 'Emo fag' or 'Goth' because of my hair. It's not a statement, it's not a style, it's how I like my hair...

All I wanted to do was go see my friend. The only person who I can call my friend. They were even home... they were busy with other friends. Because they have other friends to hang around with...

I'm sick of people judging me on a first glance and deciding I'm worthless. I really am. I have hardly any friends, I feel worthless and I get profanities yelled at me if I breath air. What did I do wrong?

I'm not going to change me because other people don't like it. Screw you other people. Even if each of your stupid words crush a peice of my heart. I still have enough heart left to stand up and say screw you.

These people could watch me die and not blink. Yet I would kill myself saving their sorry behinds. Does that sound stupid? Well I guess I'm stupid then. Save the guy who'd sell your soul for a nickel, I can't think of a better way of saying 'Screw you life! Your not going to change me!' then doing that.
August 23rd, 2008 at 01:57am