Karma Is The Biggest Bitch

OK, so roughly 22 hours ago, I sent my ex (BassBoy) a text, saying I was sorry and would feel lucky if he forgave me for dumping him via phone and dumping him in general, and saying I wanted to get back together. He hasn't replied...

And I've been spending time in the movie room with my friend and her boyfriend all day, and we were just watching Van Wilder/Saving Private Ryan. Part way through Van Wilder, this year 12 guy (who I think looks similar to Ray Toro, almost. Or I'm just crazy) comes in and also starts watching. And then later, he sits next to me. We flirt. I have my legs draped over his legs. We both have this blanket I brought in from my room (cos it's frigging freezing in there), and he's so nice. I think he was actually flirting back (I'm horrible at trying to figure this out - also, my gaydar doesn't work. All the cuties turn out to be gay!).

And he had his hand on my legs, and I so wanted to grab his hand...

And the MOD comes in and tells us to get into the boarding house! ARGH.

So, I'm a bitch, and my night was partly ruined. BUT, there's always tomorrow. And even though he may have his exams on next week, he might not have - maybe he wants to watch the rest of Saving Private Ryan?

Yeah, bitch. I know, I know...
August 23rd, 2008 at 02:37pm