I Love You All

WRITE ME AN ABOUT?
"*laughs* what to say about this boy? hmm, well he is a very energetic and hyper child. He likes to kiss under rainbows and likes to eat candy. He is practically perfect in my eyes, honestly he is amazing, even if he thinks otherwise. He gets frustrated for taking so much medication and always thinks he is doing something wrong, when all he can do is right. He really does try hard not to blush, but I love when he does, it is quite adorable. I probably could go on for a few hundred pages about him, but I shall stop at he is amazing, beautiful and shy. I love him for it." -Jesse.(as in real life friend with no mibba.)

"Maxxie! He is incredibly awesome, cause he comments stories a lot and writes GORGEOUS poetry. He's Thumper cause he's cuter than a little rabbit. Maxxie is hyper too but it's cute because he likes Bambi and stuff! Actually, he IS Thumper because he's cute and funny and hyper and flopsy! love you Maxxie! xxxxxxxx" -Love from Aunty Betty Flower Girl

"Maxeth is one of the most amazingest boys on this site.
He's hilarious, and veryyyyy cutee (:
I love it when he blushes and giggles. -smirks-
He's afraid of boobs and girly parts which only makes him cuter.
If you hurt him, i swear your nose is mine for the breaking.
And the rest of your body will be flushed down the toilet.
I loveeee him tooooooooooo theeeeee MAXXXXXXXXX!
iloveyoumaxxyyy <3333333"
love, mellyyyyy (:

"He's the best person ever in my life next to my idiotic family, he's sweet, kind, always there for me and he always comment everything, he's hot too XD
I agree with Melly, hurt him and it will be the last thing you do, :)
I love him so much, he my bestie and no one will ever take that away!
Love you Max! *hugs and kisses*"- Katy Pooh

"Pretty Pants Maxie Bear;
you are one chill dude. i love you sooooooo much ! your my dance partner. i almost learned all of Thriller. we still need to learn the bunny hop though. i am willing to beat people up for him. i dont wanna kill anyone though... thats bad. sorry love, others will do that job.... ANYWHO!!! i loveeeee my Maxie Bear more than you love oxygen :D we love to do stupid dances to amazing songs like Kelsey by Metro Station !!!
i love you maxie bear :D"
-emma <333

"EEP!! i heart you Kitty Kat Max!! Your funny and your poetry makes me cry! (good cry) And you blush a lot. like... lots lots. it leaks out into your text all the time, and you write fucking awesome smut!! go smutness!! XD. Anyways, I just wanted to say that Maxxie is awesome. and blushes lots and is a great smut/poetry writer!!" -Erik S.

Thirteen reasons why Max can own your face.
1. he is a sex battery.
2. he is ALWAYS turned on. if you feel at all sexually frustrated, like the good guy he is he will help you out.
3. He believes in endless sexual innuendos
4. he blushes a helluvalot
5. he likes manson too <3
6. He wants to screw me because I'm so amazing in the sack ;o
7. He can write very sexy stories ^^
8. He wants to make some babies & he wants to get it on. He wants to make me horny and he CAN get it up XD
9. He has some weird attraction to animals [;D]
10. He's kinky
11. He's kinky
12. He's kinky
13. He's kinky
-Tylor.

"hey hey hey! this is jaden. giggles is one of the sweetest people everss and he's my unifly buddy. (be jealous) he gives me lollipops for my birthday and i luffs him even more for it.
he giggles all the time but you learn to love it. i have. :] he's obviously crazy because he loves my canadian accent, but whatevs. he knows canada's the coolest hat that that makes him even awesome-er. YAYY FOR JADEN AND GIGGLES! :]" -Jaden

MAXIETH MURDER xD
yesh my special wesshal name for him xD
he is AMAZE and sooo SO cutteh when he blushes and giggles
and i make him on purpose bc i can xD bahaha
anyway, yesh only us two can "hello kitty huggles" coz we made it possible xD
bahaha we're evil like that xD uhm
he tends to make me blush lots
and he is puuurfecto to me no matter what he claims he is
(i.e. fat, ugly, stupid, etc) BECAUSE HES NOT
and if you think that of him...shove it up your arse
bc hes so much better than that :P
i lover you maxieth xDD
xoxo Ty the amazing (bahaha)

So, this is Tony [the sexy] tiger, and I’m going to talk about Shmaxy. Well, first let me say that he is shmexy! He’s so cute when he giggles and blushes and smiles and is just himself. He’s so lovable, I mean HELLO who doesn’t love him? *giggles* Shmaxy is just amazing and cute and kind! I luffffffffff him like whoa! *blushes* He’s so kissable that’s why you have to kiss he. *smiles innocently* He thinks he’s ugly, but let me tell you, he’s not, and Tony doesn’t lie about that. He likes shopping in the girl’s section is store, JUST LIKE ME! Lets just say, Shmaxy is now officially my soul mate. *giggles*
I luff you, Shmaxy!

Maxie is one of the most fanfuckingtabulous people everrrrr! He’s kind and sweet and silly and very funny and kinky and just all around amazing. He giggles and blushes lots and he’s thoroughly ADORABLEEEE in every way, which I tell him at least once a day even though he never believes me. But it’s okay, because it gives me an excuse to tickle him XD But then he tickles me back. I knew I shouldn’t have told him I was ticklish...ANYWHORE. He’s afraid of girls and their parts except for his tendency to fall asleep on my boobs which I think is hilarious. And we have a cute kitten love child together, I know, you’re jealous. If you hurt him, I swear you’ll be in intensive care and you’ll have to have your food through tubes for the rest of your life.
I LOVERS YOU MAXIEEEE! <3333
-Moni
August 23rd, 2008 at 06:18pm