Panic Concert 23/08/08

Well I saw Panic on Sat night, There were two opening bands - Cobra Star Ship and The Academy Is.

Cobra was up first and to my surprise they were really good, the lead Gabe Saporta has an awesome voice and hearing there songs Guilt Pleasures, Hollarback Boy and Bring it (Which Will Beckett from TAI came out and also sang which was cool).

TAI came on next, I have no idea what they song (They didnt really interest me, So my friend and I went out and had a drink)

Panic came on about 9:30 pm and they opened with We are So Starving and then went in to Nine in the afternoon.

Some of the songs they sang (Not in Order by the Way)

That Green Gentleman (Things Have Changed), Northern Downpour, Mad Rabbits, Time to Dance (Brandon Sang this by himself and had the crowd yelling wedding when he said shot gun), Lying Is the Most Fun a Girl Can Have Without Taking Her Clothes Off, But It's Better If You Do, I Write Sins Not Tragedies. Im sure there is more but at the moment that's all I can remember lol

The funny thing was when Panic came out there was a fight in the crowd right near where I was standing, these idiot guys were throwing punches at each other (So stupid but security intervened and the dudes were taken away)

Ryan and Jon spke the most, Brendon spoke a little bit but it was mainly Ryan, the sad thing or disappointing thing about the show was that panic were only on for an hour (but other then that they were amazing especially the voice of Brandon and Ryan)

I took a few pics off my mobile but they are pretty crappy, but i took heaps of video footage (I could seriously bootleg the concert lol)

Well that's all I remember hehehe...
August 25th, 2008 at 02:03pm