It was Like a Dream Come True!

Today I ran into someone that I haven’t seen for four years. I used to know him in high school. He left our sophomore year to go to a different school. We were pretty good friends, but to me, he wasn’t just a friend. I had the biggest crush on him. Still to this day, he’s the biggest crush I’ve ever had.
I saw him and all of those feelings came rushing back and I thought ‘Great, this is just what I need. I get over a crush and then it comes back’. He looked just as I remembered him. He had the same beautiful dark blond hair and the same gorgeous dark green eyes. OH! and the best part of him is his AMAZING lean, swimmer’s body, even though, as far as I know, he isn’t a swimmer.
It felt really good to see his smile once again and to hear his laugh. Those things were part of what I liked about him the most. Oh and another reason I loved him so much, and this is one of the most odd things I’ve ever liked about a guy, I love the way he stands. He has this really sexy to lean on one of his legs. He sticks it out farther than the other one and only slightly leans on it. Oh my God that is soooo sexy!
But, as this is the story of most of my crushes, he’s straight. But all I wanted to do was scream into his face, ‘I love you!’ But I looked into those enticing green eyes and lost my words. It was like a dream to see him again. I never really got to say goodbye to him, so seeing him again was like a dream come true.
I was so dumb too; I let him leave without getting his phone number or his e-mail. I was in so much of a daze that it completely slipped my mind. His name is Ben. All I wanted to do was scream BEN! I LOVE YOU! But I guess I already said that. I must be running out of things to write down. But, there must be a thousand things going on in my head about my situation, but I can’t make my mind sit still for long enough to get one of them out of there and onto this journal. I loved him, I know I did. I just couldn’t be with him.
August 27th, 2008 at 06:38am