Citizens FOB Mix Tape, anyone?

So I just downloaded it yesterday and I'm pretty much in love.I now cannot wait until [insert incredibly hard cd name here] comes out November third! I love Guy Ripley, so I was just tickled pink when I found out he was the intro and then of course Ludacris cracked me up -- although I had to turn my speakers down because he likes to curse and my mother wouldn't be too happy about that.

I had no clue who Hey Monday, Four Year Strong or A Rocket to the Moon was before then but now I'm like, obsessed and they weren't even whole songs. I Kissed A Boy = Hilarious. I really don't like the original [I Kissed A Girl] but I can listen to Cobra Starship's version without my ears bleeding.

The Paul Revere Jumpsuit Apparatus. Ah, what can I say? I LOVE IT. Nearly Witches is my Myspace song now, I've just fallen in love and I can't get up, as corny as that sounds. I hear Brendon -- he's my husband by the way -- but I'm not sure if that would be classified as Panic At the Disco. Who cares? All I know is that my husband needs to take that song, extend it and give it to me. I'll sneak any of you a copy if I do. - Laughs Out Loud

Anyways, I'm done ranting but I thought I'd just let you guys know how much I loved it. My mom even likes We Believe in Barack Obama, she was singing it this morning! I haven't even started talking about Fall Out Boy, my god this would be the longest journal ever if I did. It's madness, I swear, okay. Well anyone care to tell me what they think about the mix tape? Feel free to!
August 29th, 2008 at 03:01am